Re: New Pictures

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Pictures
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:45:22 -0700
Maybe this has already been mentioned, but I was at my friend Steve's shop
today, and he showed me a magazine called Grass Roots Motor Sports or
something like that, and it had a whole history of BRE racing, featuring the
Datsun 2000's they ran.  In fact, they mentioned the special rear springs
that are shown on SRL701.  Great article, and really nice to see something
written about Roadsters after all these years.  Gonna see if I can pick up a
copy myself.  If I get more info and people want it, email me and I will post
it.
Greg "not sure if I am behind the times here" Burrows