Re: KA24 swap vs. 1600 rebuild

To: aaron atkins <amatkins@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: KA24 swap vs. 1600 rebuild
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
I too am very intersted in this subject. Since my 1600
engine is smoking badly I need to consider the
options. I am wondering what such a rebuild would cost
using forklift U20 engine parts. One lister gave me
the url for a website for forklift parts and wonder
what parts one can use and which ones will not work.
The site is http://www.motorpowerinc.com/ As always
TIA!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com