Re: IG problem solved! i think!

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IG problem solved! i think!
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:42:20 -0700
Mike,

If I had attended a large embroidery seminar in LV late last week and into the
weekend I could have stopped by.

There are some auto parts houses that have alternator testers to check out your
original alternator.  That is usually a free service in the hopes you will buy
your next one from them.

I think the single wire alternator is a great modification.   There is a web
page out there that describes very well how to install the single wire
alternator.  Maybe someone knows where it is and will sent you there.

Tom