Kudos to Andrew

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Kudos to Andrew
From: Michael Wischkaemper <mwisch@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 15:01:30 -0700
Real kudos are due Andrew Murphy for organizing the wonderful picnic in Long
Beach yesterday. Everyone had a good time, son Mark got good advice on some
work needed on our roadster, and nobody gave me a hard time for bringing an
LBC (little British car) to the mix. Folks were so friendly that even my 86
year old mother had a great time. As always, Pamela and Paul Bauman provided
great support, and Victor Laurie was there to raise the level of enthusiasm.
Thanks to all, especially to Andrew. He's a guy who really walks the walk -
"it's all about the cars."

Mike Wischkaemper
'70 1600
'64 1600 LBC