emblems

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: emblems
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
I have a '68 1600. It was missing the emblem on the
trunk above the 1600 badge. I got a Datsun emblem that
fits in the holes nicely but that emblem only took 3
holes there are an additional 2 holes there that are
slightly above and to the right of the first two of
the three holes for the Datsun emblem. The Datsun
emblem does not cover these holes. Any idea what these
would be for and what if anything should go there?
TIA
Will
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com