Shorty Wrench, and float testing device: tips for removing

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, wb6jhj@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Shorty Wrench, and float testing device: tips for removing
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:33:53 +0000
My carbs are held on by 13mm nuts.
I got irritated enough that I took my
cutoff tool and made a shorty 13
mm open end wrench.  This helped a lot!
and I keep it in a safe place with all
the other "special" tools I have created
over the years.  BTW, with both carbs off
its an ideal time to get some clear tubing
and check the float levels.  I used a
2X6, and a level, and some nails, to create
a level device to hang the carbs on, and measure
the float liquid levels.
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va