RE: 2 questions

To: <JOHNSOF@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2 questions
From: "linob" <lino.baggio@idxcorporation.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:55:52 -0400
Question #1 -I just did this about a week ago and if memory serves me
correctly the one WITHOUT the little cutout goes to the block. The piece
that the hose attaches to from the rad (outermost piece) has the little
notch - check for it when you pull it off the car.
Question #2 - can't help - I'm at work, my car isn't so I can't check.