Re: UN-Lowering my 2000

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UN-Lowering my 2000
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:43:53 -0700
Vickie,

It is possible.  The sway bar on my parts car looks something like a clothes
hanger compared to what I have seen on the 69 I am restoring.  Unfortunately
the two cars are about 25 miles apart and I can't quickly look at one and then
the other for comparisons.  I like the idea of the larger sway bar, but I
definitely do not want the empty lumber truck ride that I will get the way the
car is set up right now.

Tom