Wheel adapters & Fenders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel adapters & Fenders
From: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:27:33 -0700
Does anyone know where I can get wheel adapters at a reasonable price.  I
would like to go from the standard 4x114.3 pattern to a 4x130mm pattern.
EMPI wheels are rathe affordable when compared to panasports, but the best
price I have found for the adapters is $62 ea.

Also, can anyone tell me about their experiences with EMPI's on roadsters?
I know that addint the adapter will push the wheel out some, so I want to
make sure that I won't have clearence problems with the rear wheel wells.

Also, does anyone have a left and a right fender from a 68, 69, or 70
roadster.  My fenders are straight, but one of the previous owners cut off
the front apron and did some customer work.  While it looks OK, I like the
"real" look of a roadster.  I would like to find the fenders before I paint
the car...which isn't going to be too soon.

Thanks,
David