Tire Selection

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Selection
From: WisslerJon@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:08:12 EDT
OK here is your chance.  14 x 5.5 Turbine wheels on a 1969 Roadster.  Stock
fender flares.  What is my desired tire selection.  I recall the Falken Azeni
(spelling ??) as a recommendation and some model of Yokohama's.  I live in
Portland, OR where Les Scwab is king, and I actually put of set of Toyo's on
my 69 510 wagon that I REALLY like for about $300.  What does the group
recommend?  Not serious racing, but definetly looking for performance from a
car driven about 3,500 miles a year primarily during the summer in the
Northwest.  Any suggestions appreciated.

69 2000
69 510 Wagon
NOWROC
Troutdale, OR (within sight of the Blue Lake all Datsun meet last Sunday - it
was awesome !!!)