Re: Shock Installation questions...help needed

To: David Totah <dstotah@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Shock Installation questions...help needed
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:31:11 -0700
I too remember spending hours under my car recently taking off those #@$%# lock
nuts one tick at a time.  I was sooooo pissed off that I actually sprayed them
in starting fluid and burned the plastic out of them. There was NO WAY I was
gonna put them back on one tick at a time again.  Then I used loctite to hold
them.  They went on much easier.  I think after that I went out and bought some
racheting wrenches... good stuff to have.  Regarding the shock and compression,
I don't think you will have too much trouble... just make sure that you are
ready to aim the shock as it expands and you might get lucky and hit the mount.
Good luck!
Greg Burrows