Re: timing chains again

To: Amy & Erik <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Subject: Re: timing chains again
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:25:04 -0700
I would be willing to bet that the rattle will pretty much go away with 20/50
oil.  It will rattle for a second or two when it first starts until oil pressure
is up.  That is normal.  One way to avoid that is to put in a kill switch that
still allows the engine to crank but not start.  Then you can crank it for a
short time, flip the switch, and then fire it up.
Greg Burrows