Re: New Early Datsun CD

To: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>,
Subject: Re: New Early Datsun CD
From: Alan <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:50:18 +1000
Thanks to everyone who sent in their congratulations on my new CD, I really
appreciate the kind words.
For anyone in the USA wanting to order a copy of the CD I am currently talking
to a few people a few people over there about distribution in the USA. This
will make it much easier to order for you. As soon as I have something in
place I will let you know.
Many thanks,
Alan Bent  - President, Datsun Sports Owners Assn. Inc.
Mapleton, Queensland, Australia
1962 Datsun 320 Pick-Up 320-2-00677
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-32984
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-39741