found a cowl drain hose

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: found a cowl drain hose
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
 Seems like I have found a very inexpensive (7 bucks), readily
available,
Cowl Drain hose source. At least for early cars.
 My friendly (or lazy) Auto Zone clerk let me in the back as I
approached him with rotten rubber and told him I had a "mission
impossible" for him. He took one look at my mess and said go back and
take a look.
Anyway goldmine! I have no idea what car it is for, but it is labled
224. Under the bar code there are these #s; o  37256 00220  5

The bends are almost PERFECT! the diameter is a wee bit smaller, which
makes for a tight fit and a bit of work to stretch over the fitting,
but it works!!! The length is enough to dump the water down past the
tranny.
Thought some one would like to know.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/