Fwd: Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Solvang
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:01:07 -0700
Hey All,

Got this message through the SoCalROC web page. I know at least a few people
are coming up to Solvang early on Saturday. He's from Ojai and knows a cool
route into Santa Barbara.

If you are planning to go up on Saturday, please hook up with him. I asked
about what kind of car he has (if any) and of course added him to the
mailing list for SoCalROC.

Thanks for the assist and see you at Solvang!

Andrew Murphy,

SoCalROC