windshield wipers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: windshield wipers
From: "steve car" <steve_car@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:47:05
I know this is nitpicky, but what do the stock windshield wipers for the
high window cars look like? I thought my 69 had the correct ones - they were
both the same, with solid blade holder pieces (not the arm, but the part
that is perpendicular to that). But now I have seen 3 cars with that on the
drivers side and a slightly longer one with a double bar setup on the
passenger side. I have spares of each and want to throw out the ones that
don't apply and put the correct ones on my car.
Thanks,
Steve