bond title

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bond title
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:49:29 -0700 (PDT)
I dragged my 66 over to motor vehicle office this
morning and started the process of getting it titled.
It should take about 4 weeks (hope so as i hope to
drive it late may). I'll give  details of the process
as i go.

i used a towbar with my 70 acting as the tractor
very strange to look in the rear view and see the car
- must be something like the racers see except my 66
doesn't look like it could even pass wind

thanks for the advice on towing not to mention trailer
hitches
lou
http://taxes.yahoo.com/