Re: soft top advice

To: lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: soft top advice
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:49:47 EST
If you're going to keep the car outside... go w/ vinyl.. if you have a
garage, then, if you can afford, the cloth are MUCH nicer.

If you go vinyl, try to get a Robbins. I've had one on my car for +/- 15 yrs
now. First it lived outside in rain soaked WA state, now it's been in the
desert in PHX for almost 3 yrs...no garage the whole time.  It's held up VERY
well.  It's red and had barely faded over the yrs. (considering what its been
through!)  One thing I didnt do which i was sorry for... GET THE ZIP OUT !!!
It's worth the xtra $.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC