Datsun References - kid's cartoons !!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun References - kid's cartoons !!!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:29:16 EST
Sitting here this Sat AM, reading mail & such and the kids have cartoons on
in the background. Wait a minute ! - what was that i caught  a glimpse of
?!?!?!

Someone in the animation dept at "Cubix Robots" must be a datsun guy !.....

"Cubix Robots - The Secret of Solex". Yes, that's what it said... SOLEX.
After doing some research, (asking the kids!) it turns out that: " Solex is
the most powerful energy source in the Universe."   But then, you guys knew
that didn't ya !. Also of note: the "evil scientist" type in the cartoon is
"Dr. K".  He doesn't look much like Mr. K, but hey - too big of a coincidence
for me ! Pretty neat eh ?

www.cubixrobotsforeveryone.com is the Flash-heavy kids' website.

While we're on cartoons here... anyone notice the HazMat guys in the Monsters
Inc movie?  Their "eyeballs" (goggles?) look suspiciously like roadster
taillights !  D'ya think that was on purpose ? ( need to ask our roadster
friend Hoon at Pixar on that one!)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC