Re: TDROC or central Texas roadster get together?

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: TDROC or central Texas roadster get together?
From: Thomas Wolfe <tomwolfe@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:16:16 -0500
YES!!  Count me in, I'll make it there.  I'd love to see the
roadsters up close instead of on book and internet pages.
The Round Rock groups were kicked out of the parking lot at
the Antique Mall when the Outback Steakhouse opened up.
Before that they used to gather where Garden Ridge is, but
that's going back quite a bit.  Some now still gather in the
parking lot on the NW side of I 35 and 79, where Pok E Jo's
is and where Hobby Lobby used to be, but it's not as nice as
the Antique Mall parking lot.  I do have a few friends who
hang out there from time to time.  One is into Studebakers,
the other Camaros.  Let me know if, when and where, I'll be
there.

Thom