website update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: website update
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:52:31 -0500
Ok, I don't plan to spam this list everytime I change my website, but this
is the first time I actually have a site up.  If you are inclined, please
hop over to www.madgrizzle.com and check it out and comment on it.  It's
one of those pre-fab'ed Frontpage websites and won't win any awards, but I
was able to put it together in less than 2 hours.  The main area of
interest is the Photo page.  It is going to chronicle my every step in the
restoration of the car.. ad nauseam

I named the car Rhoda.. not sure if that's an original name, but I'm gonna
use it nonetheless.

Question: What is the proper name for the piece that supports the
accelerator cable linkage?  It mounts to the manifold and apparently is
hollow, as if it also equalizes the two sides of the manifold.

Thanks,

John Hogan
1967.5 Datsun 2000 SRL311-00141 "Solex"
SEROC