Light Trucks <OT>

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Light Trucks <OT>
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:38:52 -0600
We joined the SUV crowd two weeks ago by adding a Mitsubishi Montero to our
family.  With the addition of my son last year and an aging Q45 coupled with
3.9% financing, it was hard to pass up.  Curse me if you will, but I can now
tow my boat if I want and haul my family around.    I won't drive it much,
it was a vehicle that my wife liked, and I respect her opinion.  Thank god
she respects mine and lets me dive what I want!

PS - Anyone want to buy a 1992 Q45?

Chris Brucciani
68 2000
73 240Z