RE: He/She was:Re: purists

To: "'Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: He/She was:Re: purists
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:14:49 -0800
George
Did you ever stop to think maybe your car doesn't like your passengers
perfume. Maybe their
clothing doesn't meet "her" exacting standards and refused to be seen with
said passengers.
Or, maybe you have a pixie living in the car, and she's the jealous one.

All I know is the Roadsters I've ridden in or driven like me.

Pamela