Purists, Snowballed and Marital Bliss

To: "'Autox (E-mail)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Purists, Snowballed and Marital Bliss
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:12:32 -0800
Mr. Bauman

Rumblings from the natives. HMMM. Tinkering in the garage for a month. HMMM.
Promotion of Marital
Bliss. HMMM.

1. I don't rumble. I'm to the point about what I want.
2. Tinkering. Excuse me. Not on my car. Down and dirty frame off work will
be done.
3. Promotion of Marital Bliss. If you were even more blissed out than you
already are, you're not
   going to be able to assist on the restoration of my car.

Thank you and say good night Gracie.
Mrs. Bauman