OT- SB350 books?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT- SB350 books?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:07:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        Sorry about being Mr. OT posts lately so here's another one.
Now I know that the chevy Small block 350 is as common as air and there have
probably been a million books written about them.  I would love some advice on
which books to buy.  I am looking for  good general reference tune-up type
books for the engine and T700R4 4 speed auto.  I would also like to see some
more performance orientated type books.  I would like to see some that were
made recently that would show the most modern hop-up parts.
        Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA