Re: 67.5 head rests

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 head rests
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:32:41 -0800
What ever were they thinking?  A one year production run seat!

I had assumed Datsun took the earlier seat & bolted on a headrest until the
'68 style seats were ready.  Guess I'll keep looking for two of those XKE
style add on headrests.  They clamp onto the top of the seat with a sort of
inverted tuning fork device.  Of course there is that early MR2 in the
junkyard with black & red seats...

George M (Pre-Z)
'67 1600, red & black