Parts!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 17:12:37 -0800
Hey All,

I am starting to move my restoration into a higher gear now and as such I
have purchased several parts. I now have some parts I no longer need and
would like to offer them to the list before I go the ebay route. These are
all 2000 parts. I am eager to move these parts out so you can get a good
deal.

Here they are (In no particular order)

2000 header pulled from running car (looks bad works great)

Late style Solex 44 PPH carbs (pulled from running car)

67 Steering wheel (has gouges on the wheel but it's all there)

4 correct powder coated steel stock rims from a 67.5 2000. These are in
great shape and would only need a good cleaning to be first rate wheels.

Let me know if any of these items catches your fancy. I am even prepared to
offer all of these items for 750.00 but you must take everything. A killer
deal to say the least.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500