Re: BOOK? YES! maybe

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com, datsun roadsters
Subject: Re: BOOK? YES! maybe
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:57:22 -0800 (PST)
--- RoadsterGB@aol.com wrote:
> Hi Tom (and All)
Geez! what did I start? I understand being too busy to take on a
project such as this, for "years" I've been "putting together a book on
guitar repair. Notes here, a diagram here, etc, etc.

Now, this in no way invalidates me thinking this would be a good idea,
but if the man cannot do it...oh well.

here is something to look at; there have to be one or more people who
diligently save tech info...and Thomas as well as Gordon, also Marc
Sayer have written lots of it. most read it, save it, then delete when
it take up too much space, but I bet there is someone out there who has
EVERY SCRAP OF INFO WRITTEN SAVED TO DISC.
This is whom we need to find, then, they can Upload it to your site.

  Not to sound morbid, but people get old and die. How many a chicken
soup recipe went with grandma, never to be tasted again because it
wasn't recorded and documented.
 Keep in mind also, the wealth of tech info our vendors have. I think
it is important to document and preserve the knowledge in any field.

just my .02

Roman