special request...

To: " roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: special request...
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:32:00 -0500
Roadster content- snow coming tomorrow, roadster is wrapped up for a long
winter's nap...

Was notified yesterday that Friday is my last day with employer due to lack
of business.
I do design/drafting, (have mech.eng. degree, 12 yrs as machinist) in
machine design, piping, and structural steel. Have home office with licensed
copies of Microstation  and autocad2000

6yrs experience doing freelance work

Have done contract work over internet before.
If you or someone you know could use my skills contact off list
dgstoll@mint.net
207-848-5257

sorry to use up list space but I need to try every possibility.  got 3 kids
to provide for...
yes, Roman, life does get interesting sometimes...
daveS