Re: engine bay paint

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: engine bay paint
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:24:11 -0500
To Laurie's earlier point, the converse is the Group 44 technique of
painting the engine and bay white to increase visibility within the
compartment generally, and to highlight any errant fluids.  Of course,
there were darn few, with their level of preparation, even on customer
cars...

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex, red (of course) w/white engine compartment
--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280