Re: colors, colors, colors

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: colors, colors, colors
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:17:09 +0000
I know the colour you're talking about!  I think it would work on the
roadster, for sure.  Having said that, one of the guys here has a black
roadster that looks fantastic, and it doesn't sound like your car is so much
more chromed than an original that it would look bad?

The first time I saw the black roadster, I simply drooled.  And I've got a
red one!  I always liked silver, too, but as you say, it doesn't show off
the chrome quite so much.  I remember a beautiful burgundy one in Brisbane,
and that would be a similar shade to the dark silver of the Honda, and I
really liked that too!

Cheers,
Steve
(who probably hasn't been much help)