FS: Driveshaft for VG conversion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Driveshaft for VG conversion
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I know not everyone puts the motor in the same exact
location but I have the driveshaft already made for a
300zx 5 speed front end to a roadster rear end. The
splines on the front fit other trannys but not sure
which ones. this is from 85 and they used the same
trans from 84 - 91. I have the motor sitting with the
intake plenum 1/2 from the little shelf where the hood
latch secures. If you want a good drive shaft that has
all the pieces then here it is. I had it made with new
ujoints and tubing for $237 last year. Your can buy it
for $120 and I'll ship. To have it shortened the shop
here qouted me $30.

If you have the motor in about the same location you
will not have to shorten it at all.

Thanks,
Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 (getting Ford 8.8 rear end)
Meridian, ID
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1