RE: 200SX swap?

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, snakeranch2@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: 200SX swap?
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:14:49 -0800
Eric J said:  <<<Found a wrecked early 200sx turbo w/ 5 speed,entire car
available very cheap. First off, what series engine came in that car?
how buildable is the engine? is that tranny ideal?
or would a early zee car 5spd bolt up?, I can buy a complete U-20 and 5
spd for 1300 bucks which I would like to have but it boils down to the
availability of good old
greenbacks. what does that engine weigh vice a U-20? Parts are getting
more and more scarce and spendy and I would like a moderately built
reliable driver that can make it
to shasta,washington state and back to San Diego (non legal speeds). has
anyone done a swap with this engine?----Eric in San Diego. >>>

Saw this ad in autotrader (http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com) with
datsun and roadster as a search.   Worth a call to pick his brain?

1970 DATSUN ROADSTER, 200SX fuel inj motor and 5-speed, new soft top,
hard top, many extras, tight great CAR, $5500 503-682-1948. Hillsboro,
Or

Mark Miller
content with his Solexed 2000