Re: roadster dilemma

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: roadster dilemma
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:28:52 -0600
>sidney raper

> Yikes!  Imagine how I must feel - dismembering my kids!!  I think I need
> therapy now.....

>> That's FUNNY!
>> Makes me feel like a really bad roadster dad ;-)
>>
>> Roman

That's okay, guys. Being on this list is pretty good therapy in and of
itself. It's available 24/7 and doesn't run the couple of hundred per hour
that many therapists charge. I mean, geez, you can buy a U-20 timing set for
about a month's worth of sessions. Let's get our priorities in the right
order.

Besides, how how can you explain Roadster, 510 and Z-Car dependence to
someone who's daily driver is probably a Merc or a BMW. They probably don't
know how to open the hoods on those, much less one of our toys. ;>)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)