Re: read end, archives, gauge problem..

To: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: read end, archives, gauge problem..
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Dan,

There is a voltage regulator located under the dash
just right of the steering column (at least this is
the location in the early cars).  It is secured by 2
large head phillips screws and is a small metal can
with a mounting bracket. 2 wires attached. If both
fuel and temp guages are squirrly at the same time,
this is the likely culprit.  I got one from the Nissan
dealer, not too expensive.  I'll bet the vendors have
them readily available too. Good luck.

Mike Harper
'66 1600 (regulator replaced)
'68 2000