Re: parts manual

To: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>, <printner@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: parts manual
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 05:51:50 -0500
  Great stuff!  After fumbling for over a year trying to find a parts
manual, I leaped at Lee's offer of a copy of his.  Yeah as the years went on
I found a page or two missing but the list is always willing to fill in that
missing page.  And having a book here, with not only the part numbers but
exploded views of most assemblies has really help with the home mechanics.
And the book is so much easier to read instead of the old fische cards.
  Conclusion; keep searching the garage sales and old book stores, but for
the time being, get a book from Lee!

Paul
OROC
SEROC