PCS minus 5 and counting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: PCS minus 5 and counting
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:45:49 -0500
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!!

The Turkey Rod Run is fast upon us!!  For those that have not listened to my
diatribe in the past about this show, it is the Largest car show and swap
meet in the southeast!  Although the show is focused on American Muscle
Cars, other stuff appears as well - I have even found Roadster parts there!
The show runs from Thursday (Thanksgiving!) through Sunday.  Gate fee is
usually about $12 or so.  Show registration is limited to 5000 cars.  Make
sure that you wear comfortable shoes - you will do a LOT of walking!

Although my Roadsters will not be there, I will.  If anyone from the list
attends (lots of folks have said that they would!), I would like to suggest
a meeting place.  There is a street that divides the show cars from the swap
meet area - it is the main aisle that has the food vendors.  If you follow
that aisle all the way to the lake (yes folks - there is a lake INSIDE the
speedway!), I will be sitting by the fence enjoying my Pork Chop Sandwich
between noon and 1pm this Saturday.  Jeff Gaver is supposed to be there with
me, so the list will have 2 attendees at least!

Hope to see you there!!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060