Re: Hay Everyone...

To: Chris Gray <grayc@rpi.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hay Everyone...
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:39:23 -0800 (PST)
Milage in these cars depends a lot on how you drive.
If I can keep from having fun, my 1600 is capable of
30 mpg. Have I gotten that lately, hell no!  Expect 25
on a well tuned engine and a sharp decrease as the fun
increases.

The tire wheel combo you are anticipating just about
pushes the limit, but may work depending on the year
and the condition of your leaf springs on the rear.
My '66 with tired springs is a tight fit w 195/60 14's
on 6" rims, but the '68 handles it fine.  wierd.....

Mike Harper
'66 1600
'68 2000
Charleston SC