I FOUND MY CHASSIS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I FOUND MY CHASSIS
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:25:49 -0500
YEA HA!

Shouting for joy. I went for a snoop around the back of an industrial complex
that was recently raided by police. Yes a chop shop. I FOUND MY CHASSIS!!!
It is complete and still looks good! All painted up real nice.

I called the landlord today and he said I could have it back, no problem.
He even put it aside when the scrap man came to clean up after "Bob", and
was wondering what happened to the rest of it.

So, 10 am tomorrow I get to pick it up. Well roll it home, it's that close.

Once again thanks for all the support, and let us all raise a glass to the
good people of the world!

Sniff... sniff oh no, I'm catching the bug again.

--
Frank Roggeband  | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 69 510, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Grimsby Ontario  | http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html