OT 63 1200 bluebird - questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT 63 1200 bluebird - questions
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:02:56 EST
Hello,

Well, just picked the car up today.  It was transported up by a company which
made my life much easier!
Anyway, the car is in GREAT condition, of course I will want to complete a
few "projects" on it.
Besides our "regular" roadster suppliers does anyone have any tips on places
that may specialize (more or less) in parts for these cars?
Any "tips" would be appreciated!  Looks like the main cosmetic thing I'd like
to work on first are the rims, they look pretty rusty.  Maybe they just need
a good cleaning any products good for that?
Lastly, is there a list that is specifically for very late model datsuns?
I'd prefer to post to this list cuz I 've been on it a long time, and have
gotton A LOT of good advice, but I don't want to blow anyone's hair back -- I
mean bend them out of shape. LOL :D

Trrace
69 2000
63 1200 bluebird
WANTED (again :D) 67 or earlier roadster!

///
///