Re: HELP! The plug is STUCK

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: HELP! The plug is STUCK
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:02:38 -0800
Victor,

I would try Gordon's way (again very carefully and evenly with the heat) and
after heating the alum, try holding an ice cube on the end of the plug. I
have actually had this work for me in the past. Expand the outer surface,
and contract the inner. I also found a good soaking of penetrating oil for a
couple of days helps.

Good luck,

Dave