Re: Why my roadster won't lock.

To: "Todd Barker" <barkert@centinela.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Why my roadster won't lock.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 06:47:50 -0500
Todd,

You're right about that. Someone tried to remove the cheap radio I had in my
Roadster many years ago and only caused damage to my console but couldn't
get the radio out.

Another time they tried to steal my car and although they were able to get
it going for a short time they couldn't keep it lit because they probably
drove a car that needed the choke to be manually adjusted. They left it
after stealing my carpets and slashing the seats.

I sued the garage owners and won. I no longer live there.

Mike