Deadbeat Revisited

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Deadbeat Revisited
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:34:48 EST
I got a number of responses regarding the guy that took my money, but failed
to produce the Roadster part that I bought on eBay. Many list members sent me
loads of information including another email address, his home address, and
his home phone number. We made a phone call to his house on Friday, and my
gauge showed up on Monday. Wow! Two month's worth of email's to him went
unanswered, but 5 days after I sent a warning off to the list, my part showed
up.

My original post was really about alerting the list to the possibility of a
rip off, but it was a nice surprise when my gauge did show up. I also believe
that without the influence of this list, It would have never happened.

Thanks for all of the help guy's......This list rocks!

Jon
Huntington Beach, Ca

///
///