RE: Break in the cookies

To: "'sidney raper'" <spl310@hotmail.com>, bholmes@monk.aum.edu,
Subject: RE: Break in the cookies
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:10:43 -0600
LOL!!  That is a HOOT Sid!!  That IS how Rhonda got her name.  On the way to
the hospital and her parents did not have a girl's name - song came on the
radio - Rhonda it is.

Pam - you can trust me with cookie dough - Hooonest.

Hey Brad, fire up the generator, get the electrods ready - nice night for
lightning
Mmmmaaaahahahhaha..........
Ouch - hey Brad don't touch that - ooohhh sorry Brad - hold still, what do
you mean I can't weld fingers back on.........