Re: saggy rear-end

To: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: saggy rear-end
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:35:38 -0800
Lou,

        I had a rear leaf added to my 69 2000 a couple of years back and
I've been very happy with the results.  It firmed up the rear quite a bit,
and leveled the car out without really raising it up noticeably.  Of
course, this was only AFTER I realized they had installed the shackles on
upside down so the car sat up in the air like a high school racer
initially.  Once properly positioned however it looks great.  I can email
you some photos if your concerned about height.

69 SRL
NOWROC
Troutdale, OR

lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>