Re: Roadster registry

To: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster registry
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:47:41 -0600
Copy the picture to your hard drive.  Send an e-mail to the web master
at 311 with the picture as an attachment.  Somewhere on your e-mail
screen is a place to send attached files.  (If you don't know where
check the Help section)  After you click on the attachment, give it the
location of your picture file.  (c:\directory name\picture name) Your
e-mail program will pick it up and sent it.  All there is to it.

I suggest that you keep one thing in mind.  There as those that ask and
those that answer questions.  There are a LOT more of us doing the
asking than those doing the answering. Think how boring it would be if
we all knew the answers to everything.  Think of the arguments between
those that know and those that only think they know. Think
about.........  Never mind.  This could get complicated!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
'70  SRL311-13359