Autometer fuel gauge

Subject: Autometer fuel gauge
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 09:18:41 -0500
I know a number of you are using Autometer gauges - Im collecting a set for
my 66 1600, buying one at a time on Ebay, etc. and I'm trying to decide on
the fuel gauge.  I found some info on Listquest ( yes it was working this
AM), and it appears that the resistance values of the sending unit are 9.5
OHM Full / 85 Empty.

The closest Sport Comp gauge I can find is a 3315, with 8-12 OHM Full / 73
OHM Empty.

Can anybody tell me what gauge # they are using?

Thanks,
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH