Re: Site Location ??

To: dhbain@qwest.net
Subject: Re: Site Location ??
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 07:05:16 EST
In a message dated 11/2/01 11:23:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dhbain@qwest.net writes:

> It seems the BADROC site has changed since I was there last.  I was following
> along with a project that was linked there. I thought the project belonged
> Van.  So, I am looking for the link to that project if it is still on the
> net.
>
> Anyone got it?

Yeah, that would most probably be mine...
The BADROC page that I put together was hosted on xoom.com's servers which
was bought out by nbci.com... and now it looks like they are down too. I
didn't have time to work on anything on the page over the past almost year
anyway because of work and school... and I've unfortunately been unable to
work on my roadster for a few months too. Last things I did was build an IRS
subframe for the car, then abandon that and get an RX7 GSL-SE live axle rear
for it... and then I mini-tubbed the rear end to squeeze some 9.5" wide
wheels with 275 tires in the back without flares...
http://www.sr20parts.com/images/turbbing
I am going to be slowly putting the old BADROC page along with new roadster
stuff up on a new server... there's some pics there of the cars I've been
working on lately though (SR20DET swaps into 240SXs):
http://vans.oldskoolwheels.com/S13

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 7.27.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)

///
///