25 years involved with roadsters

Subject: 25 years involved with roadsters
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:29:54 -0800
Dear Roadster friends, owners, and countrymen, lend me your ears

On November 4, 2001, my affiliation with datsun roadsters will have
spanned 25 years! Where has the time gone? Who would have thought that
buying a car  in 1976 would shape the path that I elected to follow for
the last 25 years. I can remember a time when I could fit all my extra
Datsun parts in an old suitcase my Dad gave me. I still have the
suitcase, the car was sold in 1988 to help purchase our first house.

Here are some parts for sale

main bearings 5 main    genuine Nissan          $50 US   .010
head gasket 2000 U20    genuine Nissan          $25 ea
head gasket 1600 R16    genuine Nissan          $20 ea
1964 1500 wiring harness  complete reproduction $200
40 mm solex carbs                               $600

USED PARTS
1967 2000 door mirror very good shape           $60
1968-70 door mirror very good shape             $45
1963-67 rear bumper very good shape no o/r      $200
solex oil pan                                   $400
factory everwing fog lights                     $400
solex camshafts                                 $150 or two for $250
--
Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House

///