Re: Slightly OT - auto-related, just not Roadster-specific

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Slightly OT - auto-related, just not Roadster-specific
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:46:02 -0500
See what happens when you don't use LMA??  If you had, it would not have
stained, but rather, it would have cleaned the carpet and upholstery and
conditioned the dash so that it would not crack.  Man that is good stuff.
Too bad I missed out on the bidding!! ;-)

I also have a slightly OT auto related question.  My daily driver began
missing intermittently.  I changed plugs, and HOLY COW!  The side electrode
on one plug was half gone, and the center electrode and insulator was
missing as well!!  Now the car seems to run only on 3 cylinders at idle, but
at speed it runs smooth.  I am suspecting a damaged exhaust valve.  Any
thoughts?

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060